Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Conscious Box & Metamorphosis...

"Any transition serious enough to alter your definition of self will require not just small adjustments in your way of living and thinking but a full-on metamorphosis"

My mind is tired....tired of thinking thoughts it should not be...K2's butterfly garden has flowered...the 5 pupae have transformed to 5 beautiful painted ladies...K2 is ecstatic and I think he has learnt some important lessons in metamorphosis. The hope is as time goes he will understands how this relates to change and transformation in life.


Today I received my first vegan  Conscious Box - Discover the best in the planet every month is their mantra. Compact box...very thoughtfully packed... Here are a couple pictures I took...


the next picture is the welcome card in my box :



 the third picture is of the super cute postcard included in the box : 

Here is a quick run-down of what was in my box :


  1. C3 for Stress : All natural stress relief (how did they know?)
  2. Teecino : Herbal Coffee (French Roast, Hazel Nut, Vanilla Nut)
  3. Funky Monkey - Purple Funk ( this will go in K2's Lunch Box)
  4. Happy Baby : Orange Mango Coconut Milk ( this will go in K2's Lunch Box)
  5. Vaska : Laundry Detergent
  6. Clean Well : Disinfectant Wipe
  7. Purity Cosmetics (2 Lotion Sample)
  8. Artisana : Goji & Milk Thistle Butter
  9. Ancient Minerals (Magnesium Oil)
  10. Hurraw - Coconut Lip Balm
  11. Kelapo : Virgin Coconut Oil Sample
  12. Vega : Pre-Workout Energizer
  13. Madecasse - Chocolate (80% cocoa)
What surprised me was the fact that I had used exactly 4 (Funky Monkey, Happy Baby, Artisana and Madecasse)  out of the 13 items they had sent and knew about 2 (Vega, Clean Well), while the others were all new news for me...I am definitely looking forward to trying the Magnesium Oil and the lip balm and will be packing the Funky Monkey and the Happy Baby in K2's lunch box...Thanks Conscious Box for giving me some "Happy Thoughts" in a week that has been extremely intense....

No comments:

Post a Comment