Friday, May 4, 2012

You say Goodbye and I say Hello...

It has been an odd sort of a couple months : my blog had been stagnating and I had been bugging A to give me ideas on how to redesign and bring joie de vivre back to this passion of mine. He told me to talk to the hand till I persisted in using Blogger and that I needed to move to Wordpress. I resisted (like I resist most change)...then I researched intensely and finally made the decision to say Goodbye to Blogger and Hello to WordPress... Reality is that Wordpress has moved way past Blogger in terms of innovation, widgets, design and usability. I look forward to this new journey and I hope you will join me in it...How apt is the song by Beatles: Find me at Wordpress @ http://randomponderingsofaworkingmom.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment