Sunday, June 5, 2011

Life Etc.



Life gives me both a cheese pizza and a chocolate cake and I choose to eat both....



Life is a sunny road, or a choppy grey sea and I choose to venture beyond my comfort zone...



Life gives me friends who are old and ...some who are young and I have learnt to cherish them both....


Life lets me ride high one day....and low another and I have learnt to take life in my stride...

Life is every where
Life is fleeting and sometimes eternity
Life is like the road winding...ending...sometimes neverending
A bundle of contradictions and yet so clear,
Life kisses me good night and wakes me gently in the morning...
Real at times and unreal sometimes
Yet like a true friend...never lies
Life Etc....

1 comment:

  1. Very true and well written meenakshi.. Life gives us many choices but we choose what we think is right that point of time Maybe...Life teaches you lot of listen though which makes you smarter and stronger thats what i feel.

    ReplyDelete