Saturday, April 2, 2011

Existential Crisis

"I have always wondered whether the boiling point of milk, is that point at which it starts to simmer and slowly rise to the surface or does the boiling point actually happen after it has simmered and spilt all around the gas range"...


Have you ever felt close to boiling point...as I sit in this borrowed nook with the soothing smell of books on a borrowed Wi-Fi Connection listening to Gloria Gaynor crooning (how the hell did she know?) "I will survive"...I have reached it. I had  heard someone mention "Existential Crisis" - 2 weeks back and the reality was with all the constant chatter in both work and life - I didn't question my existence, I live because I believe it is worth it and I want to. There are times when the pressure becomes constant...mostly the external pressures of constant scrutiny, criticism and the feeling of isolation. I am sure it is temporary and it will pass. But till then all I feel is Ennui...

No comments:

Post a Comment