Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's raining Cauliflowers...

What makes you smile?

This week for me it has been my son making silly faces and saying silly things (K2 overheard telling my brother and father in law - you know...mommy is the boss ;-))...yeah! he knows which side the bread is buttered on !!!

And this morning what made me smile was the bright sun after 6 days of dreary weather and a visit to the Farmer's Market and the public library. I picked up from the Farmer's Market 3 different coloured cauliflower (green, white and orange - the Indian Flag), broccollini, leeks, cabbage, spring onions, leeks, 2 bunches of golden beets, cheery brussel sprouts, golden and garnet yams and strawberries....and can I forget the pumpkin bread from Beckmann's...Life is good!
Is it raining Cauliflowers where you are.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment