Sunday, October 31, 2010

India Calling

It is with a strong sense of fear and anticipation that I look forward to my upcoming trip to India. My last trip had been 25 months back for 3 days and all I remember of that trip is jet lag, food poisoning, a product launch ( we launched Ovi Mail in Delhi), hot october days and places overfilled with people, sweat and smells...
Things I am looking forward to - my first real vacation in 3 years, first Diwali in India in 15 years, spending time with family, food cooked by Ma, showing K2 some of India, trying some authentic Indian Khana...my current list of  restaurants to visit include - Dorabjee (Parsi), Main Land China ( Desi Chinese), BBQ Nation (the name says it all), Sanskruti ( an Indian Cultural Experience), Oh Calcutta (Bengali Food) and some others...Pune is the land of Yoga and Naturopathy...so the intent is to get in some Downward Dogs and some ayurvedic massages...and top it off with some good old fashioned times with Ma and Bapa.

It is my 100 th post and a milestone of sorts... thanks for just being there.

So are you going Trick or Treating tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment