Saturday, January 31, 2009

My First Blog in 100 Days !

I started blogging in 2004 when blogs were still relatively new...I liked blogging because it helped soothe the inner (diva) author in me who always felt constrained and caught up in anonymity. I wrote a blog on Food, one on Movies and another one on Work and yet I did not last long enough in any of those blog space --- I didn't just want to write about Food, or Product Management or my wonderful toddler who is growing bigger and stronger everyday....I wanted to blog it all.
I realized that my blogs failed me (or I failed my blogs) because I chose one aspect of my life and I got bored too soon. With that renewed realization I come back to blogging with enthusiasm and hope that I will last...and I can express, contemplate and share my thoughts with friends and families. And this blog will last...

No comments:

Post a Comment